[gst-devel] Meta Data and Tags

Jason Gerard DeRose jderose at jasonderose.org
Tue Oct 17 19:34:32 CEST 2006

In the Python bindings, gst/extend/discoverer.py is an excellent example
of an efficient meta data reading pipeline.  You can write the
equivalent in whatever language you are working with (if not Python).

Also in the Python bindings, examples/gstfile.py shows how to use the
Discoverer class defined in discoverer.py.