[gst-devel] ARG!

James "Doc" Livingston doclivingston at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 22:07:27 CET 2006

On Sun, 2006-10-29 at 11:13 -0500, Gorshkov wrote:
> Ok - I'm going nuts here. I've seen hints around on the web, and I've
> read everything I can find ......... but I'm still unable to build
> gstreamer under mingw/msys on windows.
>
> Anybody have a decent tutorial, or advice they're willing to part with?

I've built GStreamer and some of the plugins on windows using mingw, and
the main issue I encountered was getting all the dependencies installed
correctly. I still haven't gotten the directdraw and directsound plugins
to link correctly though.

What exactly isn't working? Posting that and any associated error
message would help know what is going wrong.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"We are a dumbassocracy. Anyone dumb enough to get off of their ass and
volunteer/do something is welcome to do so." -- Matthew Rice