[gst-devel] Fedora vs. Gstreamer

Jonathan Ryshpan jonrysh at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 4 01:49:46 CEST 2006

Todd Zullinger wrote:
> The changelog entry for the latest Amarok package on FC5 says this:
>
> * Wed Aug 30 2006 Aurelien Bompard <abompard at fedoraproject.org> 1.4.2-1
> -  update to 1.4.2
> - don't build on x86_64 (requested by the amarok devs)
>
> I'm not an Amarok user and don't know any more than that, but I
> recalled seeing the changelog the other day.

Todd (or anyone): Can you point me to the source for amarok-1.4.2-1?  I
can't find it on the Redhat web site
        download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras
or inferior directories.  The Changelog in thelatest source on the
Amarok site
        amarok.kde.org/wiki/Download:Source
does mention a problem with pointer lengths on x86-64 processors but
says it's "FIX"ed.

Thanks - jon