[gst-devel] video playback fast (record with v4l2src)

Edgard Lima edgard.lima at indt.org.br
Tue Sep 19 19:11:40 CEST 2006

I have the same bug to record from v4l2src and alsasrc to ogg.

It works fine with videotestsrc and alsasrc

I have compared the output from videotestsrc is-live=true ! fakesink
with output from v4l2src ! fakesink. The only difference I could notice
was the first timestamp from videotestsrc starts from 0 and from v4l2src
starts from 60ms.

Then I hacked v4l2src (shift timestamps) to start from 0. But it still
doesn't work.

Any ideas are welcome.
(the same happens for v4lsrc as has been discussed in previous mails)

BR,
Edgard Lima
edgard.lima at indt.org.br