[gst-devel] video playback fast (record with v4l2src)

Edgard Lima edgard.lima at indt.org.br
Thu Sep 21 15:21:24 CEST 2006

Thank you Thomas (very clear), (thanks to Ronald and all other guys
involved in this thread)

yes, I understand regarding crystal colck drift...
....my question was related to encoder/muxer/media file format

...now I understand that we need to have equidistant  timestamps to
encode in some formats.
I will try to find some time in my todo list to implement 'max-latency'
in 'videorate' ASAP - I Hope it works while we don't have better ways.
(and try to find some time to investigate encoder/muxer/media file
format deeply)

BR,
Edgard