[gst-devel] gst-inspect not working?

"Andrés G. Aragoneses [ knocte ] "Andrés G. Aragoneses [ knocte ]
Thu Sep 28 12:30:45 CEST 2006

Thanks for your answer! See inline,

Benoit Fouet escribió:
>> The output of gst-inspect with no arguments is:
>>
>> knocte at linux:~/> /opt/gnome/bin/gst-inspect-0.10
>> /opt/gnome/bin/gst-inspect-0.10: symbol lookup error:
>> /opt/gnome/lib/libgstreamer-0.10.so.0: undefined symbol:
>> g_intern_static_string
>>
> hi,
>
> it seems like you don't have th right version of glib installed...

Then I suppose the bug was in the incorrect dependencies of the new
suse10.2alpha gstreamer packages.

Anyway, this mix of packages made my gnome environment become unstable
so I reinstalled the OS completely and, I don't know how or why, but now
I have just managed to compile Banshee without the need of a new version
of gstreamer :?

Regards,

	Andrés	[ knocte ]