[gst-devel] why wavparse can't be linked in programming?

linguang_wang at astrocom.cn linguang_wang at astrocom.cn
Wed Apr 25 08:55:21 CEST 2007

Hi,all!
	I play a .wav file in my application to use such an element "wavparse" element.This leads to a problem: I can't link wavparse and osssink immediately.As follow:
   gst_element_link_many (source, mywavparse ,sink,NULL);
when running this app,it will print an error that:
	assertion failed: (gst_element_link_many (source, mywavparse,sink,NULL))
But if I use gst-launch to playback ,that is ok.
   gst-launch filesrc location=music.wav ! wavparse ! osssink sync=false

Who knows the reason please tell me. Thanks in advance!

        linguang_wang
        linguang_wang at astrocom.cn
          2007-04-25