[gst-devel] Pipeline seek problem

Itay Kirshenbaum ikirsh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 23:08:06 CEST 2007

It is flushing, and I have considered that. I've set both the queues to hold
1 buffer max, and that seem to have made no difference at all.
Is there any other element in that pipeline that can queue a large number of
buffers (rtpmp4vpay maybe? I'm not familiar with its behavior), hence
causing this problem?

Thanks,
Itay.