[gst-devel] [gst-cvs] cannot compile cvs good plugin

Terry Leung terry83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 08:22:17 CET 2007

Hi Karmendra,

I have this in my ~/.bash_profile
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

and there are the .pc of gstreamer in this folder

Also, I've installed the gstreamer and base plugin package(Both got
from new release but not cvs , because the one from cvs cannot be
compiled as well)

I have been using cvs version of gstreamer for several month, and only
cannot compile them recently. Therefore, i think my setting have
nothing wrong, unless there is some changes in gstreamer( does it need
some new library recently?)

Regards,
Terry