[gst-devel] rtp based application development

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 15:51:35 CET 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 12:28 +0100, Frans van Berckel wrote:
> Hi Kash,
>
> No reference code, but did you checkout the Farsight project?
>
> http://farsight.freedesktop.org/wiki/
>

> It's based on rtp and got here a design document.
>
> http://farsight.freedesktop.org/wiki/Farsight2Design

Be warned that this design is for Farsight 2, which doesn't have a
release yet, as its being worked on right now. But if you are
interested, you can have a peek at my git repo at
http://people.collabora.co.uk/~tester/git/farsight2.git/ (but it
requires gst-p-bad CVS with some patches...)

The Farsight 0.1.x releases are not based on gst-plugins-bad's
rtpmanager, but on the rtp stack in gst-plugins-farsight (which does not
support multi-users).

--
Olivier Crête
olivier.crete at collabora.co.uk