[gst-devel] problem playing video file with this sample code

Tim Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon Jan 1 19:44:20 CET 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-01 at 05:52 +0000, sanjay kumar gupta wrote:

> > see gst-plugins-base/docs/design/design-decodebin.txt
> > It might be helpful.
>
> Thanks for you reply but I am not able to locate this document at
> mentioned path. I was trying to find out this in latest
> gstreamer-plugin-base code available on the gstreamer website.

It looks like it's not disted in the source tarball. You can find it in
CVS though, or here:

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-base/docs/design/design-decodebin.txt?view=markup

(which, btw, was the very first hit when searching for
'design-decodebin.txt' at http://www.google.com ...)

Cheers
 -Tim