[gst-devel] dir 'examples/pwg/examplefilter/' not found in gstreamer dir

sanjay kumar gupta sanjay417 at rediffmail.com
Thu Jan 4 07:35:27 CET 2007

 Hi All,
  I was reading the "Gstreamer Plugin Writer's Guide (version 0.10.9.1)" document available at http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/. This document is taking an example of Audio Filter plugin called "ExampleFilter" for description purpose.
This document says that this example code can be found in directory                    "examples/pwg/examplefilter/" in GStreamer directory. (on page no. 18 section II.Building a Plugin)
 I am not able to locate this directory in GStreamer directory. I checkedout gstreamer module from
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freedesktop.org:/cvs/gstreamer co gstreamer

am I refering old plugin writer's guide document?
Can someone please help me to locate these example plugin files in gstreamer directory?
Also how can I compile these plugin files? so that it can be registered and listed in gst-inspect-0.10 output.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sanjay