[gst-devel] Playback audio file g711 problem

woly_wu at 163.com woly_wu at 163.com
Wed Jan 10 10:00:17 CET 2007

HI,
  As I know, G.711 is supported by gstreamer, it is mulaw and alaw. But I didn't success so far,when I try to play an g711 file by using gst-launch command, such as
    gst-launch filesrc location=pig.g711 ! alawdec ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! osssink

    Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
    Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
    ERROR: from element /pipeline0/audioconvert0: not negotiated
    Additional debug info:
    gstbasetransform.c(1479): gst_base_transform_handle_buffer (): /pipeline0/audioconvert0:
    not negotiated
    ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
    Setting pipeline to NULL ...
    FREEING pipeline ...

  THe audio file is ok,I playback on GoalWav finely.
  Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction.