[gst-devel] How to use gst-inspect-0.10 and gst-launch-0.10 on windows?

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Thu Jan 11 18:36:26 CET 2007

Hi,

First of all, you have to install at least gstreamer setup and
gst-plugins-base setup to use playbin as playbin and the elements it
needs are in base.
If you want to test gstreamer on windows, you should install all the
setups, audio and video sinks are in bad.
After installing the setups, you can use gst-launch-0.10 directly (the
plugin path is already setup by the installer).
And next you can run a pipeline like
gst-launch-0.10 playbin uri=file://c:/video.ogg
or
gst-launch-0.10 playbin uri=http://....

Sebastien