[gst-devel] How to use vorbisenc and vorbisdec to record?

linguang_wang at astrocom.cn linguang_wang at astrocom.cn
Tue Jan 16 02:27:57 CET 2007

Zaheer Merali,hello!
  Thank you for your reply! I'm sure my mixer settings is ok(I used gst-launch
-v osssrc ! wavenc ! filesink location=mymusic.wav , playbacked as gst-launch
-v filesrc location=mymusic.wav ! wavparse ! osssink is ok). I want to know
that whether has anyone to record file successfully by gst-launch
osssrc ! audioconvert ! vorbisenc ! oggmux ! filesink location=input.ogg !
I know the pipeline is ok. And I playbacked ogg music file that is converted by
GoalWav ,it sounds very good. I think the problem is in recording.