[gst-devel] How to use rtpvorbispay and rtpvorbisdepay?

linguang_wang at astrocom.cn linguang_wang at astrocom.cn
Thu Jan 18 13:07:14 CET 2007

gstreamer-develHi,developers!
  I want to transfer sound file in the real time cross network. At
the beginning, I  have a test to transfer a ogg file from
server to client and then paly it on the client.  I  use UDP and RTP .
client:
gst-launch -v filesrc location=qiutianbuhuilai.ogg ! rtpvorbispay ! udpsink

ERROR: from element /pipeline0/rtpvorbispay0: Element doesn't implement handling of this stream.
Please file a bug.
Additional debug info:
gstbasertppayload.c(434): gst_basertppayload_push (): /pipeline0/rtpvorbispay0:
subclass did not specify clock_rate
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.

server:
gst-launch -v udpsrc ! rtpvorbisdepay ! oggdemux !  vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! osssink

WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link rtpvorbisdepay0 to oggdemux0
 I don't know what's wrong here and what can I do to play it .