[gst-devel] FC6/gstreamer compatible app for DVD creation?

rocker hopper rocker.hopper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:06:13 CET 2007

Sorry if this is off topic.  I'm trying to find an application for FC6 that
will let me take pictures from my digital camera, add a music track and
create a DVD.  Gphoto brings the photos over fine so I just need an
application that can add music and then create and burn a DVD with the
photos.  My googling just seems to turn up stuff from 3-4 years ago like
this:
http://gecius.de/linux/dvd.html
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6953

I was really hopping there might be some sort of gstreamer based app to do
this sort of thing now...  I'm happy to spend money as well if there is a
comercial app that runs on FC6 as well.  Does anyone know of any such
application?  Or where a more appropriate place to post this sort of
question might be?

Thanks!