[gst-devel] source plugin blocked in PAUSE state

René Stadler mail at renestadler.de
Mon Jul 2 19:55:51 CEST 2007

Am Montag, den 02.07.2007, 19:14 +0200 schrieb Riccardo Corona:
> Hi,
> I've checked th element_register and it seems right.
> However thank's for all the support that you're giving to me, I wish
> to repay in the future.
> I've attached my code with some changes becouse I'm trying to have a
> plugin derived from a  GstPushSrc.
> When I run my gst-inspect with my plugin it crashes (gst-inspect...),
> and I cannot figure why.
> Ah, I'm on win32!!
>
> Thank's!!

Apparently this is not the correct code, it does not even compile:

gstplugin.c:93: error: ‘GstPluginTattileClass’ undeclared (first use in
this function)

You still seem to mix the default plugin_template naming with your own.
Take your time to clean this up; replace all occurrences of
GST_PLUGIN_TEMPLATE, gst_plugin_template and GstPluginTemplate with the
corresponding expressions for you own element to greatly improve
readability.

PS.: Please keep the list on CC and please stop top-posting your

--
Regards,
  René Stadler