[gst-devel] Xwindow and freeze with video display

bounce bounce bouncebounce at caramail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:28:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

My problem is that when a EOS message is emitting, I put in pause the video and I get "GST_STATE_CHANGE_NO_PREROLL" the most of the time as GstStateChangeReturn value while it is paused. But this video is a video generated by GStreamer and is not a live source.
Because of this GST_STATE_CHANGE_NO_PREROLL, I can't detect  next change and that causes my problems.

Do you know why I encouter "GST_STATE_CHANGE_NO_PREROLL" as GstStateChangeReturn value.
Is there a way to avoid it and detect a next change of state after the pause ?

www.jubii.fr c'est une seule interface pour communiquer. Email, téléphone gratuit, messagerie instantanée, 10 Go d'espace de stockage. Avec www.jubii.fr simplifiez-vous la vie !