[gst-devel] Help fixing seeking in iVoribs/Tremor plugin

MICHAEL MCDONALD MMCDONALD at aph.org
Thu Jul 26 16:06:25 CEST 2007

I'm trying to fix seeking in the iVorbis/Tremor plugin.  Currently it is just disabled, so I've enabled and have it working, but there is a 15-20 second pause whenever I perform a seek.  Then it will start playing at the new location.  It stops on the function gst_pad_push and won't start playing again until that function returns.

So does anyone have any ideas what might be going on??

Thanks,
Mike