[gst-devel] Game-style audio

Michal Benes michal.benes at itonis.tv
Fri Jun 1 09:32:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

        I, personally, would use SDL for a game-style audio. From what
you are describing, you will run into some more trickier parts of
GStreamer like time synchronization among different samples and dynamic
pipe rebuilding. But it is difficult to tell, if we do not know what
exactly should your application do.

        Michal