[gst-devel] Announcing GStreamer Inspector 0.1

René Stadler mail at renestadler.de
Fri Jun 8 15:22:46 CEST 2007

Hey hackers!

I hereby announce the first release of GStreamer Inspector, an
introspection data viewer for the GStreamer multimedia framework.  The
program targets GStreamer application developers, especially those who
have grown tired of dealing with the gst-inspect command line program.

Refer to the project page [1] for more information (including
screenshots) or grab the source tarball [2] immediately.

[1] http://renestadler.de/projects/gst-inspector
[2] http://renestadler.de/files/gst-inspector/gst-inspector-0.1.tar.gz

I hope you find this program as useful as I do.

--
Regards,
  René Stadler