[gst-devel] gstreamer tarballs and ftp.gnome.org

Elijah Newren newren at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 03:52:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

There are GNOME modules which depend on features in gstreamer released
in the last year.  Since GNOME release sets are defined in terms of
tarballs on ftp.gnome.org (and gstreamer is a desktop module), the
release-team really needs to have gstreamer tarballs uploaded there.
Is there anything we can do to get you to incorporate this into your
release process?

There's no immediate need for tarballs to be uploaded, since I took
the liberty of pulling a couple tarballs from the gstreamer site and
uploading them to ftp.gnome.org today (I needed to get the 2.19.3
release out quickly).  But it'd be nice to get this fixed for future
releases.

Thanks for all your awesome work on gstreamer!

Cheers,
Elijah