[gst-devel] Next release: good/bad/ugly are FROZEN

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Tue Jun 12 12:46:04 CEST 2007

So, I'm running a bit late because my email was offline all day
yesterday. From now, please consider Good/Bad/Ugly to be frozen -
if there's anything that absolutely has to go in (read: regressions),
please file blocker bugs in bugzilla.

I'll be finishing off the existing plugin move bugs (qtdemux, mac os X
videosink & the remaining part of the windows sinks move) this evening
and making some pre-releases for testing.

Cheers,
Jan.