[gst-devel] Mpeg4 stream

Riccardo Corona coronariccardo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:57:19 CEST 2007

Hi,
I've an mpeg4 live src, I get the mpeg4 packet into a fekesrc and then put
into a gstbuffer and decode&show them.
My problem is this: the images are much more degraded until the new
keyframe.I know that's the way in which the mpeg4 works (send a keyframe and
then difference and estimation, and so on...) but is there some properties
that would be set to avoid degradeds images between a keyframe and the next
one?
For example I've put gst_base_src_set_live((GstBaseSrc*)fakesrc,TRUE) but it
seems to change nothing.
I've also tried to skib B-frame and IDC-Dequantization in the ffdec_mpeg4
plugin but nothing...

Do you have some ideas?

Thank's.

--