[gst-devel] Problems with USB speakers

Rodrigo Castro rodrigo.castro at mezzano.com.br
Thu Jun 21 15:37:09 CEST 2007

Good suggestion, Peter, it works with plughw! With lower rates it works
as well, but not with 48KHz. It may help us to figure out what's the
problem.

The point is that I want to use this card 1 as the default device, what
I do by configuring /etc/asound.conf. However, the applications that
relies on gstreamer don't set the device attribute (in order to use the
default one, I suppose), so it ends up not working anyway for me. For
this reason, without the default attribute, what I need is that
gstreamer works as fine as it did with plughw.

Thanks,
Rodrigo