[gst-devel] rtph263 + hantro decoders. Am I missing something?

Miguel Luis mluis at av.it.pt
Thu Jun 21 23:27:39 CEST 2007

Hello!

I'm in front of a problem I cannot solve and I hope I find the solution
in this ML.

[ PC ] | [ NOKIA N800 ]
h263 encoder OK ! payloader OK | NO_DEPAYLOADER ! h263 decoder OK
h263p encoder OK ! payloader OK | h263p depayloader OK ! NO_h263decoder

How am I be able to depayload a video stream encoded with h263 and using
RTP in the Nokia N800 ?
I haven't meet svn releases yet so may I ask does it exists updates in
this section? Can anybody tell me how to solve the problem?

Thank you.
Miguel Luis.