[gst-devel] How to transport mp4 streams using mpegts container in gstreamer?

gstreamer_ok at 126.com gstreamer_ok at 126.com
Fri Jun 22 10:03:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to develop an application able to receive mp4 streams from
the network using gstreamer but I'm lacking on pipeline elements. I've
done some test and what i get is this:

 gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=file.mp4 ! qtdemux ! ffmux_mpegts ! rtpmp4gpay ! udpsink

-------------gst_pad_link_check_compatible_unlocked 3-------------
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link ffmux_mpegts0 to rtpmp4gpay0

I don't know what the problem is.Can anyone tell me how to transport mp4 streams using mpegts container in gstreamer?

             Regards,

                       Windy

百 万 玩 家 同 玩 的 乐 园,人 气 爆 发 的 梦 幻 西 游