[gst-devel] Pipeline With Multiple Sinks?

Itay Kirshenbaum ikirsh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 15:02:24 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to build a simple pipeline with multiple sinks.
The structure is - videotestsrc ! ffenc_mpeg4 ! tee
I then create two src pads on the tee, link each of them to a different
muxer (matroskamux) and link each muxer to a filesink.
With only one sink in the pipeline, it works great. The tee pushes the
buffer on both source pads, and both muxers  receive them.
Once I include the second sink in the pipeline, it stops working.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong? Anything special that I need to do for it to
support multiple sinks?

Thanks,
Itay.