[gst-devel] CPU usage near 100%

Riccardo Corona coronariccardo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:22:11 CET 2007

Hi,
I'm new to this mailing-list and so this is my first post here.
I'm using Gstreamer on Windows at
http://perso.orange.es/moutte983/gstreamer/ .
As you can read on the subject I've a serius problem with CPU usage during
the execution ofsample code in paragraph 18.2.3 of the "Application
Development Manual"; I've compiled and execute the code with only a little
change in sink element from "xvimagesink" to " directdrawsink", the program
works well and I can see the window whit switching color (Black/White) but
I've the cpu usage always near 100% of the load.
How can I sleep the gst loop after the call of g_main_loop_run?

Thank's to all of you for the help.

Best regards.

--
Riccardo Corona