[gst-devel] Summer of code project

Mario Torre neugens at limasoftware.net
Thu Mar 22 12:27:15 CET 2007

Il giorno gio, 22/03/2007 alle 12.15 +0100, Farkas Levente ha scritto:
> any plan for the video part?

Not yet. Actually javax.sound is for sound only.

It makes sense, though, to do things in a way that this can be shared,
I'm not sure about any low level video library. The JMF is a candidate
to this, and there exist already some implementations that use
internally GStreamer. Maybe in the future we could integrate these as
well, but for now I will focus only on the audio part.

Thanks for the interest,
Mario
--
Lima Software - http://www.limasoftware.net/