[gst-devel] G729 encoder/decoder

Christian F.K. Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Mon Mar 26 18:05:38 CEST 2007

Hi,
As long as the GStreamer plugin itself is all LGPL code then it can go
into gst-plugins-bad and gst-plugins-ugly. We don't have any
requirements on the license of the libraries used for plugins in those
modules.

So I suggest the ITU-T is put into a library the plugin can link to and
you could host that code on SF or Berlios or something like that.

Christian