[gst-devel] problem muxing H264 to MPEG-TS or MP4

Lukas Ruetz lukas.ruetz at gmx.at
Tue Mar 27 17:07:19 CEST 2007

Hi Michal,

thanks for your response!

As you stated the matroska-muxer works fine. My problem is that I have
to stream the video and cannot assume that the endpoints have matroska
installed that's why I was trying MPEG-TS/MP4.

When I use "x264enc byte-stream=true" then MPEG-TS works as container,
at least with VLC as client during my tests (mplayer seems not to
recognize the framerate correctly and plays to fast).

Thanks
lukas