[gst-devel] [ANNOUNCE] PiTiVi 0.11.1 "A gentlemen game played by hooligans"
bilboed at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 18:31:44 CET 2007
0.11.1 Release : A gentlemen game played by hooligans
The PiTiVi team is proud to announce the second release in the unstable
Expect a new release every 3-weeks, regardless of current code status.
This release series is not intended to be production-ready, but instead
users to try more often new features that will be available in the next
The developers will not be held accountable for any work lost, flooding
caused by this unstable series.
* Features of this release
* More work on project save/load, use PITIVI_FILE_SUPPORT=1 to try it.
* Be more flexible with encoding caps, should fix more issues when
* Fixed issues for non icon-theme-spec compliant systems
* Misc fixes
* Bugs Fixed
* 461913 : Error: Icon not present in theme
* 486271 : crash in Pitivi Video Editor: I close the PiTiVI windo...
* 487455 : Dragging multichannel .mov file onto timeline produce err...
* gstreamer >= 0.10.14
* gst-python >= 0.10.6
* gnonlin >= 0.10.9
* pygtk >= 2.8.0
* zope.interface (http://www.zope.org/Products/ZopeInterface)
* setuptools (http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/setuptools)
* Edward Hervey
* Brandon Lewis
PiTiVi source tarballs are available on gnome FTP:
See the website for distribution-specific packages.
* Information and Feedback
* Information for users and developers can be found on the PiTiVi
* Comments and feedback are welcome.
* Mailing-list : pitivi-pitivi at lists.sourceforge.net
* PiTiVi bug-tracker :
More information about the gstreamer-devel