[gst-devel] gStreamer for DaVinci Codec Engine

Jason Kridner jkridner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 05:47:30 CET 2007

Hi!

I work at Texas Instruments and there is a version of gStreamer for
our DaVinci devices that I understand the guys who worked on it would
like to publish.  I requested developer access to the CVS repository,
but I haven't heard back.  I'm not certain of the code's condition,
but I wanted to give the primary maintainers a chance to look at the
code prior to allowing it to be released.  The code is based on Codec
Engine (http://focus.ti.com/lit/ml/spry091/spry091.pdf), not OpenMAX IL.

Any inputs on if/where to publish the code?  Are any of the regular
maintainers willing to review it?  It should be possible to get a
development board to a regular maintainer for that purpose.

Regards,
Jason Kridner