[gst-devel] RE : Re: How to get a Buffer/data Continous Stream even with packet drops

SP GLE spglegle at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 25 16:18:45 CET 2007

Hi,
thanks for your answer but we already tried with audiorate element and
it works the way you describe it....It has to get some packets to
compensate missing ones.

I was looking for something complementary to a jitter buffer, to
compensate missing packets by recreating missing media buffers, having
some latency is not a problem, data have to be played in the 400
milliseconds following receive.

Regards.

          Laurent.