[gst-devel] How to flatten volume?

Frans van Berckel fberckel at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 27 22:18:51 CET 2007

Hi ,

Do you know the audiodynamic plugin. It's a element that can act as a
compressor or expander. Will that help you?

  Name:                 audiofx
  Filename:             /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstaudiofx.so
  Version:              0.10.6
  License:              LGPL
  Source module:        gst-plugins-good
  Binary package:       GStreamer