[gst-devel] gStreamer FAAD element and ADIF AAC support?

Edward Averill edaverill at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:02:39 CEST 2007

Hello! I'm trying to feed some ADIF AAC content into the gStreamer FADD element, and I'm getting a weird error:

"error: Failed to decode buffer: Channel coupling not yet implemented"

..does anyone know if this is an issue with my demuxer (probable), an issue with the gStreamer element, or just something FAAD hasn't implemented yet?

I do see that FAAD finds the "ADIF" header and says it's synched, so that much at least appears to be working.

All help appreciated!  If I should post this on some FAAD developer list, please pass the link to me!

..ed..