[gst-devel] Where is the data in the Pad

René Stadler mail at renestadler.de
Thu Oct 4 14:21:04 CEST 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 04.10.2007, 17:31 +0530 schrieb karmendra jain:
> with gst_pad_add_buffer_probe we can know when there is buffer in the
> pad .. and call out own function but how to access the content of that
> buffer in that function ?????

Use GST_BUFFER_DATA (buffer) to access the data pointer, which points to
a region of size GST_BUFFER_SIZE (buffer).

The core reference has everything you need to know about what to do with
GstBuffer objects:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/gstreamer-GstBuffer.html

--
Regards,