[gst-devel] librfbsrc error

Armando Taffarel Neto taffarel at solis.coop.br
Tue Oct 16 14:42:45 CEST 2007

Hi!

The pipeline below generates 1 fps theora video.

gst-launch-0.10 rfbsrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! theoraenc ! oggmux !
filesink location=file.ogg

Mplayer output: VIDEO:  [theo]  1280x800  24bpp  1.000 fps    0.0 kbps
( 0.0 kbyte/s)

This is incorrect, right? Should it be 30 fps?

How can I generate more gstreamer debug information?
How can I scale (down) the output video in the same pipeline?

Thanks again!

Hugs!
Taffarel