[gst-devel] How to sync audio and video in ARM

Black Penguin gnomecn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:35:10 CEST 2007

Hi, Bastist

You'd better test your pipeline with gst-launch first in you target
host, if it cann't work smoothly in gst-launch, it cann't in your
application too.

Video/Audio's synchronization is gaurantied by Gstreamer, but not application.

I've reviewed you code, here is some suggestion:

1) Do not add a 'queue' between each element, Just in some key point.
2) Have a clean code style :)
3) Split code into several file according it's logical capability.

在 07-9-5,陈终<bastist at 163.com> 写道: