[gst-devel] interfacing Qt with gstreamer

karmendra jain karmendra.jain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 11:18:35 CEST 2007

Hi All
Has neone tried using Qt front end for gstreamer player ??
I am trying right now .. but just wanted to know one thing

both Qt and gstreamer have infinite loop (exec in qt and event_loop in gst)
so how do we send control info from one to another .. and info like
tags from gstreamer to qt

one solution can be use of thread .. qt and gst running on seperate thread ..
another thing i found was use of INTERFACE (using X_OVERLAY) in
gstreamer .. but i can't find any help on how exactly to use it
Can anyone help .. or provide a different approach ??

Thanks