[gst-devel] how to use queue plugin to program application...

trimurthulu amaradhi trimmu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:08:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

yen .. in case if your problem is not solved .. I have an advice..

use one audiobin

use videobin

use sourcebin .. in the sourcebin , put filesrc and demux..

connect the ghostpad  of  audiobin  to  the  sourcebin

similarly to the videobin..

I have one doubt .. can you please clarify me.. in your pipe line

gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=testmediafile ! *demux name=demux d.! queue
!*decoded ! audioconvert!.... d. !queue !*decodec ! ffmpegcolorsapce....

demux name=demux d...

I want to use this naming concept in the C code (means in the application )
in stead of gst-launch..  using  that  name  I  can  stream  audio  and
video  using gst-launch .. But how can I put it in the C code..

Advance thanks ..

Trimurthulu