[gst-devel] a Google Summer of Code GUI application for Media / Multimedia operations

Roberto Fagá robertofaga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 05:24:24 CEST 2008

Hello Stefan and community

By rescope you mean to simplify the project to not implement an entire
application, but implement a kind of service to be used by nautilus,
conduit, pitivi and so on? And this service could offer a dialog box
or something else to make the transcoding operations? If so it's nice
to me, as one of my intentions is to integrate with user environment,
with gnome and user applications. Nice you liked and offered to mentor
me!
Also, if so I'll change / compact the wiki page (and probably change
the google application's name from "Media application" to "Media
service" or "Multimedia service" while there is time)

Thanks!!
Roberto