[gst-devel] using GStreamer in windows

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:22:46 CEST 2008

Hi

(http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/pkg/windows/releases/)

For the gstreamer part, you only need to include .h and .lib from
gstreamer-0.10.17.win32dev.zip<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/pkg/windows/releases/gstreamer/gstreamer-0.10.17.win32dev.zip>and
headers from
gst-plugins-base-0.10.17.win32dev.zip<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/pkg/windows/releases/gst-plugins-base/gst-plugins-base-0.10.17.win32dev.zip>
.

You also need to install libxml2-dev, iconv, and glib-dev. You can find them
here :http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html and here
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html.

For binaires I advise you to install gtk runtime that contains also binaires
needed, gtk also but np, from here
http://gtk-win.sourceforge.net/home/index.php/en/Downloads

Sincerey

Julien