[gst-devel] gnonlin memory leak?

Mathis Hofer mathis.hofer at dreamlab.net
Thu Apr 3 15:14:03 CEST 2008

hi

I'm using gstreamer 0.10.18 and gnonlin 0.10.9 on ubuntu hardy (the same
happens on gutsy) and I have a problem with this simple gnonlin program:
http://pastebin.org/27154

either I am doing something wrong here, or there is a pretty serious
memory leak. it looks like the audio files don't get freed after they
have been played.

the effect with this equivalent python script:
http://pastebin.org/27157

I've searched the bugzilla database, but did not found anything like this...

I'd be very glad, if somebody could reproduce this or give me a hint
what I'm doing wrong.

regards,
mathis

--