[gst-devel] top-down vs bottom-up DIBs

Edward Hervey edward.hervey at collabora.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 11:11:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

  For all plugins outputting/consuming raw [A]{RGB|YUV} in GStreamer I'm
pretty sure the convention is top-down. We don't have a way to specify
the direction in the caps currently, although it could be added... which
would mean adding support of that caps in all plugins that handle raw
video (and that's LOT of plugins).

    Edward