[gst-devel] Looking for someone who can code a (small ?) app for me…

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 16:06:57 CEST 2008

 Hello!

For my degree tesis i´m progranmming an application that can help you. It´s
actually oriented to sports to help coachs analysing matchs and rivals. It
actually records on a database the time when one of the 20 predifined data
ocours and allows the review of one of these data by selecting it.  With a
litle bit more work it could be adapted to your needs adding a plugin with
your requirements . It´s developed in c# and use gstreamer and of course
it´s GPL licensed. Actually the developpment is an a beta state. Next week
i´planning to publish the page of the project with the fist beta.
Regards Andoni