[gst-devel] bumping gtk-doc requiremnt

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Apr 21 09:48:16 CEST 2008

hi,

we currently require gtl-doc 1.3 which is stone age. I just cleaned up
the types files a bit for core. The types files are responsible for
getting object hierarchy and stuff. Now to my surprise the minibject
are working file (we get hierarchy for the). I leave them now
uncommented as I am not sure since which version of gtk-doc that works
(though it must be me that fixed it).

Could you please check it yourself:
* cd docs/gst
* open gstreamer.types.in
* uncomment %gst_buffer_get_type and so on
* make clean all
* gnome-open html/gstreamer-hierarchy.html &

are miniobject covered? wht gtk-doc version do you have?

After we have some data. I'd like to bump gtk-doc to atleast 1.6 or so
and then if needed make he miniobject stuff conditional.

Stefan