[gst-devel] 3rd Good/Bad pre-releases available

Jan Schmidt thaytan at mad.scientist.com
Tue Apr 22 02:31:51 CEST 2008

The releases were due tonight, but due to some new leak fixes in goom and
the RTP/RTSP components, I'm pushing it back to Wednesday 23:00, GMT.

The new pre-releases are at:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-good/pre/gst-plugins-good-0.10.7.4.tar.bz2
and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-bad/pre/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.6.4.tar.bz2